Suc6! Recruitment B.V.
• The responsilility of the team is to manage an accurate and reliable process on: incoming goods, consumption rejection &
• You provide your operation and your client with up-to-date and accurate managed stock levels, inventories and resources;
• Preparing manual inventory counts by creating cycle counts and drawing up the counting lists and closing the stock
• After counting (or having entered) the stock data in the system, finding out differences and making correction;
• You report to the supervisor and you work together with one colleague, with whom you organize and prepare different activities
that are executed by the employees
• You are a flexible (working in shifts) and hardworking candidate who is willing to go the extra mile in making a succesfull client
• You love to investigate what happened after an issue has appeared and come up with a structural solution and build towards a
higher accuracy and quality level;
• You have the responsibility of preparing, organizing and processing the periodic cycle counts per product group and
wall-to-wall counts within the warehouse;
• You have an organized personality and you are eager to make processes run smoother. You are keen on analyzing data in
different IT-systems and you have the drive to become the expert
In addition to a competitive salary and travel allowance, we also offer you a lot of supplements.