Suc6! Recruitment B.V.
As a Director operations and account(s) you are responsible for the financial, commercial and operational performance of the customers within your customer(s) portfolio.
You will report to the Vice President and you are a part of the management team.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Final responsibility for the measured customer satisfaction;
• Responsible for revenue growth of the existing customers;
• Responsible for the profitability of the customers;
• Contribute to develop the strategy of the company and help to translate this into policies for the different operations.
• With the team initiating and offering innovative supply chain solutions to the key account(s);
• Ensure the logistics services to customers are in accordance with contractual obligations, rules, regulations and internal
procedures, monitors the implementation and timely interventions and evaluates performance.
• Initiates effective continuous improvement programs and standardization of working processes and procedures.
• Implementation of change and improvement processes across the teams;
• Build and maintains constructive work relations with the different sites and relevant stakeholders;
• Manages, coaches, evaluates and develops employees within their own department and enables cross functional collaboration.
• Higher Professional Education Bachelor or preferable university degree;
• “Can do” mentality is a must;
• 10 plus years of progressive, successful experience in similar roles within the logistics contract solutions;
• Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach, and influence employees;
• Demonstrated planning, project management, problem solving techniques and analytical skill;
• Strong relationship building skills and successful experience with applying consultative and solution sales methodologies;
• Excellent proven financial insight and capability to develop and judge business cases in contract logistics market.
• Knowledge of logistics solutions design, program management, carrier management, operations and supply chain.
• Good communication skills, both spoken and written, in English and Dutch.
• Familiarity with MS office and various business software;
• Management skills;
• People Manager
• Helicopter view